Members of the Stronger Safer Florida coalition include:
- Associated Industries of Florida
- Florida Chamber of Commerce
- 1,000 Friends of Florida
- Audubon of Florida
- Florida Coastal and Oceans Coalition
- Florida Wildlife Federation
- Sea Turtle Conservancy
- Surfrider Foundation
- The Nature Conservancy
- Florida Consumer Action Network
- Florida Taxwatch
- The R Street Institute
- American Consumer Institute for Citizen Research
- James Madison Institute
- Dr. Mona Behl, Research Coordinator for the Texas A&M Sea Grant program
- Gail Carmody, retired Field Supervisor, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Former U.S. Rep. Thomas B. Evans, Jr.
- Richard Grosso, former Environmental Law Center Director, Nova Southeastern University
- Dr. Ken Lindeman, Coastal Science & Policy, Inc.
*Allied Organizations are organizations that agree with the Stronger Safer Florida coalition principles, but cannot participate as full members due to their 501c3 status.